Thursday, September 5, 2019

Our first days!

Our first couple of days have gone really well! I enjoy getting to know each of the students and watching friendships develop! Based on the first two days, I can already tell this is going to be an awesome year!

Just a reminder, we have P.E. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please make sure your child has appropriate shoes for those days.

Thank you to everyone who filled out the information sheet about your child and returned it. They really help me to get to know your child as a learner and a person. I like to use this information to help me plan lessons and activities. I love the surprised looks on their faces when I talk about a connection we have that they did not even know about! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me. When we work together to help your child, your child can reach the stars!

If you have not updated your PowerSchool account, please do this A.S.A.P. We use this information to help us contact you in an emergency.

Thank you for sharing your children with me this year. I am a very lucky teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment